TraDigital Rebels TraDigital Rebels

I normally try to watch the entire submission before reviewing, but I need to be honest, I don't think that anyone wants to sit through a 30 minute narrated slideshow. You've even included snapshots of the Youtube videos you were watching... and your illustration program has ads in it... I urge you to rethink the value of making something like this with respect to the time it took to do it. You're not really at the point where you're well-known enough that someone will actually watch you make stuff.

If I were you, I'd focus more on making content rather than documenting how you make content. Making content will help you improve and it could get you noticed. Documenting your process at this point doesn't really accomplish anything.

TRANSformers TRANSformers

This animation sums up the SJW movement rather nicely.

Animation quality, writing, and voice acting were all on-point. I don't really have anything to critique.

Nya Dance Nya Dance

This animation is literally seizure-inducing, and it looks like a bunch of still frames illustrated in paint and sequenced in Windows Movie Maker.

SS - Secrets of the Moon SS - Secrets of the Moon

The animation is fine, but the content is all pseudo-scientific, new-age, ancient aliens-esque nonsense with no basis in fact. Anyone watching this should be viewing it for entertainment purposes only -- not for any real, factual information. Unless you're looking for information about various myths regarding the moon as well as mathematical mysticism.

Seriously. This animation alleges that the moon is a magical, hollow, shock-dampened sphere which was constructed by aliens as a way of not only saving the Earth but also influencing our brains. Then it goes on to explain the moon mathematically in the form of (1 / 3) * 9 = (1 / 9) * 27 which is supposed to amaze those who are not good at mathematics. It's like watching an episode of Ancient Aliens or seeing The DaVinci Code.

The animation quality and voice acting was pretty good, though. That was the only thing that kept me from giving this dis-informational animation a lower score.

RiverJordan responds:

It's fair of you to think so, but I happen to disagree.

Allow me to explain what specifically I disagree with. This video is a combination of 2 things: Fact and Theory.

In the beginning, we describe some very simple FACTS that take place (like the moon craters or nasa crashing modules into the moon and observing a reaction that normally indicates hollow-ness). From there we openly discuss ALL of the theories from the perspective that they are theories and that we don't know.

Shaming it and writing it off as pseudo-scientific new age nonsense without giving the credit that I actually went to great lengths to do what you're describing you want, I think, Is rude.

But that's just my thoughts ^_^

Ocarina of Time HIDDEN CUTSCENE Ocarina of Time HIDDEN CUTSCENE

I was almost mad at you for polluting Newgrounds with one of those crappy let's play videos that litter YouTube.

Then I realized that this is NOT a crappy let's play video. Then I had a good laugh and gave it a 5.

Green X Shadow ~ Sacriface Green X Shadow ~ Sacriface

Slideshow of awful fan art set to an equally awful song. No real content here.

Pixel Brains Animated: Meet Campbells Pixel Brains Animated: Meet Campbells

I tried to watch this, but I needed to stop because the characters were constantly yelling for no reason. It was rather painful to listen to. It's also more like a slideshow than an animation.

Channel Letters Orange County Channel Letters Orange County

Amateurish. Looks more like a no-effort powerpoint presentation than anything else.

Especially that fire effect in the last slide. I nearly vomited due to the complete disregard of composition.

Dangan Ronpa Easter Special Dangan Ronpa Easter Special

The animation quality is alright, but the audio quality is awful and consists of nothing but yelling into the microphone.

It would also be nice to have some sort of background.

The Last Day at School The Last Day at School

Voice acting and animation need work. The story is OK.

I really feel like you were channeling @Sirtom93 for that last bit, though.

LightningBolt13 responds:

Thank you, I'm always trying to improve. And Sirtom93? I've never actually heard of that guy.