TRANSformers TRANSformers

This animation sums up the SJW movement rather nicely.

Animation quality, writing, and voice acting were all on-point. I don't really have anything to critique.

Nya Dance Nya Dance

This animation is literally seizure-inducing, and it looks like a bunch of still frames illustrated in paint and sequenced in Windows Movie Maker.

SS - Secrets of the Moon SS - Secrets of the Moon

The animation is fine, but the content is all pseudo-scientific, new-age, ancient aliens-esque nonsense with no basis in fact. Anyone watching this should be viewing it for entertainment purposes only -- not for any real, factual information. Unless you're looking for information about various myths regarding the moon as well as mathematical mysticism.

Seriously. This animation alleges that the moon is a magical, hollow, shock-dampened sphere which was constructed by aliens as a way of not only saving the Earth but also influencing our brains. Then it goes on to explain the moon mathematically in the form of (1 / 3) * 9 = (1 / 9) * 27 which is supposed to amaze those who are not good at mathematics. It's like watching an episode of Ancient Aliens or seeing The DaVinci Code.

The animation quality and voice acting was pretty good, though. That was the only thing that kept me from giving this dis-informational animation a lower score.

RiverJordan responds:

It's fair of you to think so, but I happen to disagree.

Allow me to explain what specifically I disagree with. This video is a combination of 2 things: Fact and Theory.

In the beginning, we describe some very simple FACTS that take place (like the moon craters or nasa crashing modules into the moon and observing a reaction that normally indicates hollow-ness). From there we openly discuss ALL of the theories from the perspective that they are theories and that we don't know.

Shaming it and writing it off as pseudo-scientific new age nonsense without giving the credit that I actually went to great lengths to do what you're describing you want, I think, Is rude.

But that's just my thoughts ^_^

MMO paint MMO paint

I opened up the game and immediately began using it as a tool to draw penises right in front of the guy who spent hours meticulously coding it. He was OK with it.

And that's why this is the only collaborative drawing game that's worth playing.

elpepiii responds:

Nice dicks bro

Gachimuchim@aster Gachimuchim@aster

I am overflowing with testosterone after playing this game.

Revolution 60 Revolution 60

The greatest masterpiece in modern gaming.

Rise In Lies (Original) Rise In Lies (Original)

It's enjoyable. I believe that it could have been better without the 'wub' from 0:40 to 1:22 and 1:50 to 2:48. I understand that it's dubstep, but I could imagine this song having an entirely different feeling to it if it were another genre.

Keep up the good work. Always strive to improve.

Kruizy responds:

Thanks for the review :)

It's unfortunate you didn't like the wubs. That's what I put the most effort into. Ah well.

Dream of Water and Land Dream of Water and Land

This is great.

I'm going to use it for a movie. :D

Semaphore responds:

for a credit ^^

I hope you show us the movie =)

-Game music- -Game music-

This is cool.

I'm going to use this for a movie.

drlgamer responds:

ok, be sure to credit me

Meet the Artist 2017 Meet the Artist 2017

I really like the style you used where the edges are kind of soft and dreamlike. I also like that you repped The Behemoth TWICE and, by the way, is that a Graphgear 1000 I see? I have both the 0.5mm and 0.3mm ones and I'm not even an artist — they're just really great pencils. Overall, really great submission, though the shadow around the feet sort of confused me.

Keep up the great work!

Sabtastic responds:

Thanks! Gotta rep Behemoth and Newgrounds! Always!

Those mechanical pencils have such a nice weight to them, too. I don't know about you, but I'm super heavy-handed when I sketch/write, so I can't use the thin dainty little .5mm pencil leads or they'd just break all the time. :T

DBGirl Portraits DBGirl Portraits

Great work as always. These are excellent portraits. So much emotion is captured in each one.

I especially love the evil smile on Lunch!

NekoMika NekoMika

I give this 5 out of 5 adorable kitties.

moawling responds:

That is the best score using the best rating system. I'm v honoured.