MMO paint MMO paint

I opened up the game and immediately began using it as a tool to draw penises right in front of the guy who spent hours meticulously coding it. He was OK with it.

And that's why this is the only collaborative drawing game that's worth playing.

elpepiii responds:

Nice dicks bro

Gachimuchim@aster Gachimuchim@aster

I am overflowing with testosterone after playing this game.

Revolution 60 Revolution 60

The greatest masterpiece in modern gaming.

Mach Speed Mach Speed

Great gameplay and controls. Decent graphics. Interesting story.

If this sort of gameplay were adapted into a longer game with level selection, menus, bonus levels, a more comprehensive story, etc., I would certainly love to play it. It definitely gave off a Super Meat Boy vibe, and that's a really good thing.

Benasaurous responds:

Really glad you liked it! I would definitely consider making a sequel to this game because of all the feedback i'm getting.

Flap Your Wings! Flap Your Wings!

I'm not sure how the hit detection is messed up on a game which is one of thousands of clones, but, by golly, it sure is messed up. Completely unplayable.

Pee on Kim Jong-un just f Pee on Kim Jong-un just f

This is the most glorious gaming masterpiece ever to grace the Internet.

Troll Adventure Troll Adventure

At the very least, you could have changed the music to something that isn't a default.

The Everloom The Everloom

A very well-polished and beautiful game.

Definitely an instant-hit.

F1 Hidden Object F1 Hidden Object

To put it simply: Hidden object games are boring, for the most part.

There's nothing interesting about finding a dozen identical F1 symbols in a picture.

The Kraken The Kraken

Interesting concept. It was a bit boring at first, but that dastardly kraken showed up and raised the difficulty.

It's a unique game, but it would benefit from improved graphics, features, and possibly upgrades.

iCod3r responds:

Thanks for your review! I wanted to make something as original as possible, something no one had seen before. I used the Box2D engine to accomplish this, and I admit my artist side is not the best. I will keep in mind what you said for my next game. Thanks for playing!